A MESSAGE... incumbent GLC SIS MISIE DICANG

...
implementor? follower? a leader? that's all part of being a leader but the main ingredient is to UNDERSTAND your fellow sisters like what a real sisters can do..

June 2009, the position was given to me, with that responsibilities and expectation of the former GLC's and alumni were all in my mind. So I thought I must build my own identity but as I am taking my journey as GLC I realized that it wasn’t about that but just simply make the sorority busy with services and other activities.
I am not hypocrite to say that my term was smooth, theres always what we called “downfalls” DISAPPOINTMENTS AND FAILURES . But then I let myself to realized that all of those are part of the reason for me to grow up, to learn from it and to become a better per son
My experiences being the GLC taught me a lot. To open wide my eyes to see the real world where I belong, the good and bad side of sorority or the APO as a whole and to let my brain to go beyond my limitations to understand it.

In three words I can sum up everything that I’ve learned in life and being the GLC “IT GOES ON” because life is a process of continue learning.
We finally decided and voted, sis daphne rose Ambat, one of our well trained sister, a leader, aour frien and she love to do service..

A new generatio will take place, new idea will come up and a new way to express what sorority can do!!!

DELTA KAPPA SORORITY STAND STRONG!!
Ma. Cristine B. Dicang
“Sis. Missie”
Grand Lady Chancellor (2010-2011)
0410-09-44728

0 comments:

Post a Comment